In order to take care of your leather bag, we selected the best quality leather in order to come with the best design. Your product is unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features of leather and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your Tuscany Leather bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Fill your bag with paper if you store it for long time in order to keep it's shape.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our Tuscany Leather products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface. If you need products to take care of your bags you can find here.